Thursday, November 27, 2014

Finishing this Semester

As this semester is getting closer to the end (last week's two presentations and essay wasn't fun), I'm starting to get more free time. Which means I can finally start working on my car again! Also, I created a Vimeo to post videos about my car adventures and to share them with everyone. Here's a timelapse of me sanding the peeling clear coat on my 260z. Wish I recorded all of it but my phone battery died on me.

 
Sanding from Andrew Sorensen on Vimeo.

This ended up happening the same day as well :/
Early in November my brother finally got a car after his Civic Si (em1) was stolen early January. I made a video of his first car wash just for fun haha.

 
First Wash from Andrew Sorensen on Vimeo.
That's it for now. I need a few hose replacements, a battery, fluids, wheels, the MSA sway bar kit and I think we should be running soon! I also need tires but I have a friend who works for Yokohama so she said she can get me better prices for me which will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment