Thursday, November 6, 2014

More Parts!

So I found time to visit Motorsport Auto (MSA aka The Z Store online) in Orange on Tuesday after I got off work to pick up some parts! When I pulled up, there was a beautiful 260z in the parking lot. Owner seemed pretty cool and I wish I could have stayed to chat about his car, but I was trying to beat traffic on the way back (which I didn't anyway haha).


Anyways, I got there and the employees were very helpful and I got my parts pretty fast. I ended getting my 6 to 1 header and MSA exhaust. I wanted to get their sway bar kit also but it was out of stock and will be for a few weeks!

6-1 header and MSA exhaust pipes

Should sound really good when I get the car running which is hopefully by the end of the year! My next update might take a while because of work and as this school semester is getting closer toward the end, more stuff is coming up! The next two weeks I have two presentations and a 10 page paper (yikes!). Wish I can just throw all the parts on now, but school comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment